ESG For Investment (e4i) is a Sustainable and Responsible Investment Forum taking place in London on 21st September 2017. The forum partners sustainable companies from various industries with a variety of responsible investors. e4i acts a platform for sustainable enterprises to showcase their ESG credentials and have 1-2-1 meetings with investors seeking to better understand their sustainable practices. The conference will simultaneously highlight key discussion points on Sustainability, Investor Relations and ESG through expert content, analysis and corporate presentations. For their part, institutional investors will highlight the opportunities within their market and discuss their screening processes for investment. Pre-scheduled meetings will be organised between all participants with the goal of facilitating dialogue and investment.
About the Event
- Connect: Meet with a variety of sustainable companies showasing their sustainable and responsible operations and commitment to ESG.
- 1-2-1 Meetings: Meet with top global investors through pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings.
- Learn: Understand critical developments in Sustainability and Investor Relations with expert content relating to ESG investing, best practices in IR and ESG, models for ESG integration and many others.
- Benefit: Gain greater insight into how sustainable and social investing drives returns, performance and corporate governance practices.
- Save Time: Organise several investor meetings in one place at one time, offering savings of both time and money.
- Sustainable Companies (quoted and unquoted)
- Asset owners
- Institutional Investors & Family Offices
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Firms
- Investment Banks
- ESG Funds
- ESG Consultants
- Green/Sustainable Technology Entrepreneurs